FRONTEND DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
The Berlin-based mmpro film- und medienproduktion GmbH offers its customers a variety of creative, technological and innovative products, from content production (film/video) to photo editorial services and to cloud-based media asset management AdmiralCloud. Our Teams work agile, are quality conscious, keep hierarchies flat and team spirit up.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer (m/f/d) as soon as possible who reinforces our AdmiralCloud team in Berlin for 40 hours a week.
- Continuous development of our Media Asset Management web application (SaaS) focusing on video and image components
- Cooperation in the conception of individual customer projects based on our core product
- Professional responsibility for the implementation and further development of sophisticated web components in a complex environment
- Continuous development and development of existing and new features
(e.g., media player, text to speech, automatic speech recognition, search engine technology, etc.)
- Working in a motivated, specialized and innovative team with flat hierarchies (partly remotely possible)
What we are looking for:
- University degree in computer science or similar education and at least 3 years professional experience in freelance projects or permanent position as frontend developer
- Ideally 1 year experience with ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS or REST API
- Routine in dealing with modern development environments (GitHub, Webstorm, Webpack, Gulp) desirable
- High quality awareness and strong analytical thinking